EcoatexFlushing agent for paint sprayers
Ecoatex. Safe, biodegradable stripper, developed as an alternative for strippers based on methylene chloride, pyrrolidones, methanol, caustic soda or highly inflammable products.
from€ 16,73/ liter
- Can be used on interior and exterior objects.
- Has a mild, sweet smell and is thus pleasant to use.
- Is a liquid and can therefore be well used for immersion and rinsing of systems and objects.
- Is safe to use.
- Is biodegradable.
- Contains absolutely no chlorinated hydrocarbons, no methanol, no pyrrolidones and does not have to be classified as hazardous.
- Contains no silicon and paraffin, is washable, and the substrate can be painted again after use.
- Has an electric conductivity of pSm 1076000 (SGS SPI 512). As a result, the risk of static charge build up, by the use of this product, is negligible.
Ecoatex is a powerful stripper, formulated from biodegradable constituents. Specially developed to remove paints, varnishes, coatings and graffiti in a safe, healthy and environmentally responsible manner. Thanks to its sophisticated balance of base materials, this unique product can strip several layers of paint at once and is effective on several paint systems.
10L, 20L, 60L, 200L, 1000L
- Wherever paint, coatings and graffiti have to be removed, often aggressive, harmful and environmentally damaging products are used. These products are often based on substances such as methylene chloride, methanol, lye, highly inflammable hydrocarbons, etc. These substances are extremely harmful to people and the environment.
Ecoatex has a pleasant sweet smell and is free of methylene chloride, methanol, aromatic hydrocarbons and pyrrolidones and consists of biodegradable constituents. Ecoatex works fast and is safe to use, has a high flash point and thus evaporates very little. This paint sprayer flushing agent also has a high solvency capacity and therefore a long lifetime.
- Ecoatex Plus can be used to remove synthetic and water-based alkyd resin systems, chlorinated rubber paints, hybrid systems, dispersion paints, polyurethane alkyds, varnishes and ornamental plasters and certain types of glue. Ecoatex Plus (the viscous variant) has been tested by a reputable paint brand and came out as the best alternative for methylene chloride stripper.
Despite the fact that Ecoatex is a safe and non-labelled product, it is advisable to avoid lengthy contact with skin, in connection with the powerful degreasing properties. For plastics, first try a section.
For vertical applications, the use of Ecoatex Plus is recommended.
Seen its multipurpose characteristics, Ecoatex is suitable for the food processing industry.
It can play an essential role for food processing companies that have to work according to HACCP standards. Contamination is a “critical point” and must be kept under close surveillance. Ecoatex contributes to a controlled working environment.
*Is an independent German research institute that issues certificates for adequacy of cleaning products for the food industry.
Ecoatex Plus can be used to remove synthetic and water-based alkyd resin systems, chlorinated rubber paints, hybrid systems, dispersion paints, polyurethane alkyds, varnishes and ornamental plasters and certain types of glue.
Ecoatex Plus (the viscous variant) has been tested by a reputable paint brand and came out as the best alternative for methylene chloride stripper.